The Timespace V700 network video recorder (NVR) is Timespace’s first product to use solely HD IP cameras. With up to 20 channels of HD IP recording, the V700 builds on the Timespace V-series’ reputation for reliability, and brings the convenience of an ONVIF interface. The V700 meets Transport for London’s specification for bus CCTV*.
Supporting up to 20 HD IP cameras and 4 HDMI monitor outputs, the V700 has built-in Power Over Ethernet (PoE) connectors for quick and reliable installation. The V700’s ONVIF interface (Profiles G and S) allows integration with other on-board systems, providing a flexible and future-proof system.
Recording time is maximised with removable conventional or solid-state hard disks up to 4TB. Disks are fully-suspended for shock-protection, and dual recording to SD card ensures that critical footage is always available.
Built-in CAN engineering data recording allows users to capture critical vehicle and driver performance statistics.
Industry-leading PCLink software allows easy viewing, analysis and export of footage. PCLink displays data from the V700’s built-in G-Sensor, along with GPS mapping analysis and CAN and alarm data. With Timespace’s LANLink Live fleet management platform, users can remotely view, download and share footage from the V700 over WiFi and/or
mobile 4G/5G connections. LANLink also provides CCTV health data, GPS vehicle tracking and CAN engineering data.
Using watermarking with SHA-256 authenticated network signature, embedded vehicle CAN data and GPS, time, date, speed and location, the V700 meets evidential requirements for court proceedings.
• Up to 20 HD IP video inputs
• Max resolution 3840 x 2160
• Up to 25 IPS per camera
• H.264 compression
• ONVIF-conformant (Profiles G and S)
• Complies with Transport for London specification for bus CCTV
• 4 HDMI video outputs
• Integrated CANLink, Bridge Alert and alarm inputs
• Quick and easy remote footage download and system monitoring via WiFi/mobile networks
• Transport for London diagnostic reporting (IBUS) via a dedicated LAN port
• Compact size with single-fixing quick-release mounting
• Fully-suspended, lockable hard disk for long and reliable operating life
• Industry-proven integral power and video connectors
• Compatible with all existing Timespace software and accessories
• VCA E11 approval – R10 (Electromagnetic compatibility and R118 (Fire Retardancy)
(*Version 2.2, effective from tranche 830, April 2023)